In this 3-minute video, I walk you through the TWO conditions that create a bestselling book (as opposed to an “impostor” of a book) and the three steps to create a bestseller.
Hey, it’s Kim Eldredge, your Bestselling Book Strategist. I want to talk to you today about what does it really take to have a best-selling book? A free Kindle download is not, and can never be, a bestselling book, because hello, you missed the part where it’s selling. Selling means that we’re exchanging dollars for a good, not just a download, okay?
99 cent Kindle ebooks… come on! You know what a 99 cent Kindle ebook does? It tells your reader that their pain, their transformation, their desire to better themselves, is worth the exact same price as a soda pop from Circle K.A 99 cent ebook is a slap in the face to your message AND your reader. Here is how to have a real Bestselling Book! Click To Tweet
I know that you have this message that you want to share with the world, and you’re so desperate to get it out that you’re willing to subscribe to this idea of the “best-seller factory” that says a 99 cent book is the way to do it. My darling author, it’s not. It’s not the way to do it, because your message matters. Your readers’ need for you matters, and it’s worth more than a buck.
Want to know what it really takes to have a best-seller?
- Your message. What are you sharing heart-to-heart with your reader?
- Your marketing, because yeah, let’s get real. You do have to market your book. You can’t allow Amazon to take the impetus and put all of that back on Amazon, or whoever you’re using to sell your book. There has to be powerful marketing, of which price point is a part, and 99 cents is not the price.
- You want this book to create movement and momentum in your business, so that you can continue to reach the people that you are meant to reach.
If you want a bestselling book that creates momentum in your business—as well as sets you up as an expert in your field—then you need to know what your message is AND how to market it.
To uncover your message, ask yourself what is the change you want to create in the world – and why.
Then, join me join me at “Your Bestseller – LIVE! Market Your Message to Bestseller Status” happening September 28-30, 3018 in Prescott, Arizona. During our 3 days together, you will learn:
- Exactly what it takes to have a best-selling book and how it will open doors to media, speaking, and more clients.
- The steps to uncover your powerful message so you can move your readers – and change their lives.
- How to cash in on the momentum and excitement created by your bestseller launch so you can fill your events or programs with ease.
- How to use your book to be seen as a marketplace expert – and leverage that into opportunities you never thought were possible.
- Why it’s never too early to think about your marketing – even before the book is written – and how to leverage that plan into your writing.
- The differences between a best-selling book launch and any other type of online launch.
You will leave this event transformed. Because you are uniquely gifted with a powerful message that will impact countless lives and change countless hearts. So let’s get this this show on the road. Register today – spaces are filling quickly and there is ONLY room for 24 in the event!
- Why You SHOULDN’T Write a Book – Part 1 - August 9, 2022
- Mid-Year Reset for Your Writing - June 21, 2022
- Stories Transform Your Reader’s Heart – Examples of Writing Impactful Stories - June 14, 2022