Repeat After Me: I’m Worthy of Writing My Book
Read that again and then say it aloud:
I’m worthy of writing my book.
Because, my darling author, you ARE. You are exactly who you need to be, right now, to write the book.
And any place where you feel… less than…
Is lying to you. You’re ready RIGHT NOW, just as you are.
And even better than that:
IF there are any pieces of you that need to grow (that’s a big IF, my darling author) you will grow, expand, and BECOME as you write the book. The process of writing your book will allow you to step INTO your bigger self and become even more worthy.
Don’t let anyone (including yourself) KEEP you from who you’re meant to be.
And YOU are meant to write a book. You don’t have to do it alone. A great way to get support – on your own terms – is through the Finally Write Your Book Course.
In the course, you receive:
- Kim’s full “Story Path” System ($5000 value) this is the exact same PROVEN system that has helped authors JUST LIKE YOU write their books
- Students-Only Facebook Community ($3750 value) where you can find your accountability buddy, access the group Q&A call, and have ongoing support
- Monthly Group Q&A Call ($2000 value) so you have MY brain on your book — and hear from your fellow message-driven authors.
- How to Take Author Headshots ($400 value) so that your readers can instantly connect with you.
- About the Author Action Sheet ($500 value) so you can easily write your author bio for the book, your marketing, and speaking gigs!
- Software Recommendations ($1000 value) so you know exactly what you need to write your book and don’t waste time “shopping” for programs.
- CTA worksheet ($500 value) — so you can have your readers take actions (buying a course or getting on your list) without having your book read like a long-form sales letter OR leaving the “work with me” to be an afterthought.
- And more!
In my free virtual training, “5 Proven Steps to Finally Write Your Book”, I go over how to get more writing done (without sacrifice), the #1 Mental Monster™ that keeps you stuck – THIS is the one that is currently tripping you up (and what to do about it), why you shouldn’t use your ‘signature talk’ as your book (and why not!), AND I walk you through my proven steps to writing your book.