I’m always on the lookout to bring you great resources. HOW do I do that?
Through concentrated networking. Both in person and through virtual efforts. Why?
Because I love being a connector!
- Have a podcast and need somebody who loves to knit? I know somebody!
- Telesummit for boosting immune health? I’ve got three people you need to meet!
- Need to know about Facebook ads? Two people depending on if you’re DIY or done-for-you.
My network is HUGE. And it’s what makes my clients’ book launches so successful. I’m able to introduce them to people they need to know.
So I’m bringing you another resource, ~Contact.FirstName~. It’s called “Collaborate Live!” from Rich German and Iman Aghay. (I’ve met Iman personally, taking a class from him, heard him speak – he’s the real deal!) This event isn’t just for networking; it TEACHES you how to make strategic, win-win partnerships.
Why is this important?
- So you can get your message out there in a bigger way!
- So you can build your email list.
- So you can help the people you’re meant to help.
You’ve got three steps:
1. Register for the free ticket here >>> https://bit.ly/3oWDwAu
2. Upgrade to the $47 VIP Ticket so you can attend the networking portions of the event.
3. (BONUS) After the event, you and I will jump on a 15-minute “interview” where I’ll learn about you so you can be part of MY trusted network – and I’ll happily introduce you to people who will need you. (They may be potential interviews, JV partners, clients, etc.)
Here’s the fine print:
You’ve got to register and PAY for the event through my link. I want to KNOW you’ll be a good partner for my people; and that starts by investing in learning HOW to be a good partner.
The deadline for you to register AND do the VIP Upgrade, using my link, is November 10. (They also track through Infusionsoft so I know it’s solid!)
Here’s to building our connections so we can all thrive!
- Mid-Year Reset for Your Writing - June 21, 2022
- Stories Transform Your Reader’s Heart – Examples of Writing Impactful Stories - June 14, 2022
- Learning vs Doing: How to Get the Most Out of the Courses You Buy - May 31, 2022