There is a point in your writing journey when every author realizes that the next, and only, step is:
Write The Book.
To spend the time, day after day, week after week, to put words on paper.
The learning is over, the doing has started. And yes, through the doing, through the writing, skills are honed, stories are told, and progress is made. After all, you are harnessing the power of mini-goals, right?
But what happens when you feel like you’ve stalled out? Like the finish-line is so far away that you might as well give up?
I get it!
You see, there’s a moment on every backpacking trip where I feel the same way. And it’s always on the way BACK to the truck! It’s the moment when my legs are burning and shaking, I’m hot and sweaty, the backpack has gotten heavier…
It’s the moment when the water in the CamelBak is too warm to be refreshing, (or has run out entirely!), the pick-me-up snacks in my pocket have all been eaten, and my back hurts, my shoulders ache, and my blisters have blisters.
The give-up moment has arrived.
For an author, giving up is a choice. It’s rarely a conscious choice; usually days go by without work on the manuscript. Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, and then the dream dies quietly and only guilt and dried up ideas remain.
That’s not what I want for you! And right now, in this week, you’ve got a special opportunity for your writing.
Join me at “Brew Your Book Live: Stop ‘Percolating’ on Your Message and FINALLY Write Your Book” happening April 7-9, 2022, in Prescott, Arizona.
Now, this event is a full FOUR MONTHS (and change) away. So why am I bringing it up now?
Because I’m offering you some amazing Super Early Bird Bonuses that expire tomorrow, December 1, at midnight.
Super Early Bird Bonus #1: Writing Through the Holidays Workshop
This virtual workshop will be December 7 (and it’s recorded) where I’ll give you a gameplan to get writing DONE during the end-of-year rush. You’ll walk away confident that you won’t make yourself crazy trying to do too much OR with an extra helping of guilt because you didn’t write at all.
Super Early Bird Bonus #2: How to Get Celebrity Endorsements for Your Book
It’s not about JUST a big name, it’s about the RIGHT big name. The one who will add credibility to your book and have your book stand out from the rest.
I’ll pull back the curtain to how my authors have asked for – and received – endorsements from some of the biggest names in their industries. Includes a checklist so you know you’ve got your ducks in a row.
Super Early Bird Bonus #3: How to USE Your Email List
Everybody teaches on how to GROW your email list – but this tells you how to USE it. We know that money lies in your email list – and these are the people who will buy your book, courses, and coaching. But only if you email them regularly.
This goes beyond the “give value/make offers” cycle and I give you all my best insights from having emailed my list, every week, since July 2, 2013. (That’s over eight years.)
Total Super Early Bird Bonus Package is valued at $1,191. AND this is on-top of all the OTHER bonuses I’m bringing you which are $2,482. So when you get your Super Early Bird Ticket you get $3,673 in TOTAL bonuses.
This is really a no-brainer to get your ticket and THEN figure out travel.
And here’s what you’ll learn at the event:
- The steps to uncover your powerful message so you can move your readers – and change their lives.
- Exactly how to write powerfully and easily – even if you think you’re not a writer or struggle with expressing yourself in written word.
- What needs to go into the book and what doesn’t so that your reader feels that you understand them – and are here to help.
- How to deal with procrastination, writer’s block, overwhelm, and lack of motivation so that you’re able to keep going – moving forward and making steady progress – even if your inspiration gets derailed.
- My proven method to consistently finding the time to write no matter how busy your life is!
- How to engage your readers – from the first page – so that they keep reading, and so they recommend your book to their friends.
- How to share your message in a way that your readers will remember – even if they forget the steps of your process, acronym, or system.
- Why writing a book is the best way to be seen as an expert – and how having a book can open doors to interviews, speaking gigs, and more clients.
- And more.
PLUS: I feed you breakfast, lunch, and a snack each day!
Tickets are only $197 through December 1 AND you get all those extra bonuses.
Wait until December 2 and the ticket price goes to $297 AND the Super Early Bird Bonuses go away.
- My Secret to Writing Your Book Like a Boss - September 26, 2023
- Daily Actions for Bootstrapping Your Book - September 19, 2023
- 3 Honest Truths About Connecting with Your Divine Calling - September 12, 2023