I get asked this all the time:
Kim, when is the BEST time of year to write a book?
And my answer is always the same:
(After all, “now” is all we have!)
There’s no magic in waiting until January 1, summer vacation, an anniversary or birthday, after the holidays, etc.
(If you’re really asking when is the best time to LAUNCH a book, THAT has a different answer!)
Because we’re always busy.
We live full, complicated, vibrant lives.
There is no “best time of year” to write a book.There is no “best time of year” to write a book. There's no magic on January 1. NOW is the best time to start. Here's how! Click To Tweet
There IS however, a best WAY to write a book! And that’s using my proven system, “Finally Write Your Book” – the same system that clients around the world have used to successfully go from idea to finished book. (Some in a matter of MONTHS!)
Inside the course, you’ll get:
- Kim’s full “Story Path” System ($5000 value) this is the exact same PROVEN system that has helped authors JUST LIKE YOU write their books
- Students-Only Facebook Community ($3750 value) where you can find your accountability buddy, access the group Q&A call, and have ongoing support
- Monthly Group Q&A Call ($2000 value) so you have MY brain on your book — and hear from your fellow message-driven authors.
- How to Take Author Headshots ($400 value) so that your readers can instantly connect with you.
About the Author Action Sheet ($500 value) so you can easily write your author bio for the book, your marketing, and speaking gigs!
- Software Recommendations ($1000 value) so you know exactly what you need to write your book and don’t waste time “shopping” for programs.
- CTA worksheet ($500 value) — so you can have your readers take actions (buying a course or getting on your list) without having your book read like a long-form sales letter OR leaving the “work with me” to be an afterthought.
- And more!
Doors open soon for Finally Write Your Book – watch for the email OR get on the waitlist here.
But since it IS in the window between Christmas and New Year’s, that liminal space of eating leftovers, dreaming about goals, and spending Christmas money, I wanted to make you a special, limited-time offer.
In this 60-minute workshop, you get MY best tools for writing during the holidays AND you can take this information to any time your life/time balance is different than normal. Like when you’re on vacation!
Limited Time Offer >>> Get The Workshop
- Do Authors Need to “Get Out There”? – aka Are You Afraid of Being Seen? - November 28, 2023
- 56 Best Gifts for Authors – 2023 - November 21, 2023
- Where Hollywood Does Endorsements Wrong (and one celeb that’s right) - November 14, 2023