When it comes to writing, it seems so easy to go the frugal route, right:
Just sit down and WRITE.
Except no matter how much you love saving money, sitting down to write is NOT the first step in successfully writing a book.
It IS, however, the first step to making yourself crazy when your progress stalls out!
Do you need fancy or expensive supplies and software?
Microsoft Word – which is probably already installed on your computer – is just fine.
Or even a $0.79 one-subject spiral bound notebook and the pen you stole from the dentist’s office!
But where you DO need to budget is around writing training. All the free templates and checklists or free trainings and webinars that you can get from writing coaches and experts (ahem – like the one from me that got you on my list) are designed to do one thing:
To help you pick which writing coach you want to HIRE.When it comes to writing, it seems so easy to go the frugal route, right: Just sit down and WRITE. Except no matter how much you love saving money, sitting down to write is NOT the first step in successfully writing a book. THIS is. Click To Tweet
Because you do need to invest in yourself, your writing, and your message and HIRE a coach! Trying to do it yourself…
Well, my darling author, you’ve tried that. Maybe for years. And you still haven’t finished your book (or you wouldn’t be here) and you haven’t gotten it in the hands of the people who need it the most.
It’s okay to invest in yourself and your book!
That doesn’t mean you need to break the bank in hiring a writing coach!
In fact, you can get started with Finally Write Your Book, my proven course that has helped authors just like you go from idea to written, on a low-cost payment plan. OR you can save even more money with the pay-in-full option.
AND you get lifetime access to the materials.
Now THAT is a savings!
Doors open soon, for a limited time, so watch for the announcement.
This is my PROVEN course that guides you through my 5-step process to go from idea to finished book – easily and without getting derailed or lost.
Inside the course, you’ll get:
Kim’s full “Story Path” System ($5000 value) this is the exact same PROVEN system that has helped authors JUST LIKE YOU write their books
- Students-Only Facebook Community ($3750 value) where you can find your accountability buddy, access the group Q&A call, and have ongoing support
- Monthly Group Q&A Call ($2000 value) so you have MY brain on your book — and hear from your fellow message-driven authors.
- How to Take Author Headshots ($400 value) so that your readers can instantly connect with you.
- About the Author Action Sheet ($500 value) so you can easily write your author bio for the book, your marketing, and speaking gigs!
- Software Recommendations ($1000 value) so you know exactly what you need to write your book and don’t waste time “shopping” for programs.
- CTA worksheet ($500 value) — so you can have your readers take actions (buying a course or getting on your list) without having your book read like a long-form sales letter OR leaving the “work with me” to be an afterthought.
- And more!
Endlessly trying to pinch a penny (and spending extra HOURS in frustration) isn’t the way to get your message into the world.
A proven system and guided support IS.
Doors open soon for Finally Write Your Book — right after this week’s FREE 5 Day Writing Challenge.
I’m In! Register Here >>> http://5daywritingchallenge.
AND I want to give you a heads up that the price for “Finally Write Your Book” WILL be going up on February 1! So if you’re serious about writing a book in 2023, NOW is you moment to register for the course.
You’ll get a “free sample” as part of the 5 Day Writing Challenge!
- Myth: I Can’t Write a Book Because I Have ADHD/Dyslexia - January 31, 2023
- How Dogs Can Help with Loving Your Writing Process (without Shame) - January 24, 2023
- BEST Notebook for Writing Your Book - January 17, 2023