It’s easy to get overwhelmed with the WORK of writing a book.
You’re imagining endless days of being stuck at your computer, fingers frantically typing between bouts of staring out the window at life passing you by. Maybe even imagining carpal tunnel, hunched back, or endless papercuts.
Snap out of it!
Nothing about THAT reality sounds fun. It doesn’t sound like it’s full of ease. And it sounds like it will take for-ev-er.
Thankfully, it’s also 100% completely made up. Sure, you CAN write your book that way. But you don’t have to.
You can embrace the ease. It happens when you write in micro moments.You can embrace the ease of writing your book. It happens when you write in micro moments. Click To Tweet
The best part about writing is that you don’t need fancy tools, a fancy setup, or a large chunk of time. Not to mention, you don’t get dirty, can do it anywhere, and there is zero clean up!
- Pen and paper
- Even the notes app on your phone
What you do need is time.
While you’re out there searching for hours and hours to add into your day or making plans to sacrifice your Saturday afternoon, I’m here to tell you there is another way:
You can easily and joyfully grab your writing tools and use those tiny moments in your day to work on your book.
- Parked in the school pick up line.
- Waiting at a doctor’s office.
- While nursing the baby.
- When the pot is coming to a boil for pasta.
Micro moments add up. And when you use just ONE of them in your day, they add up in your week to so many pages written.
And it can be easy!
To learn more about how to get the most out of your micro moments – and write your book without giving up Netflix, your kids soccer games, or locking yourself away – register for my free training “How to Finally Write Your Book (5 Steps) in 2023 – Without Sacrificing Your Life!”
In the class, you’ll learn:
- All you need for your book is to write down your signature talk, right? WRONG! I’ll explain how your book needs to be so much more.
- If you do this one thing you’ll be GUARANTEED to get MORE writing done… without giving up Netflix, your kids’ soccer games, or locking yourself in your office. (Hint: I’m a busy mom of three!)
- My PROVEN system to write a message-driven book… so that you can reach the people you’re meant to reach! This is the system I use myself AND it has helped authors around the world to FINALLY start – and finish – their books!
- AND debunking the Mental Monsters™ that keep you from even getting started… including my brand of Monster Spray that is sure to work. Get this wrong and you’ll NEVER finish your book.
- My Secret to Writing Your Book Like a Boss - September 26, 2023
- Daily Actions for Bootstrapping Your Book - September 19, 2023
- 3 Honest Truths About Connecting with Your Divine Calling - September 12, 2023