Attention: If You Have Ever Wanted To Write A Book To Increase Your Credibility, Expertise, And Get New Clients, THIS Is For You…
Yippee! An Easy Way To Get Your Business Book Written AND Get It Published Without Driving Yourself Crazy.
Discover the EASY way to get your book written – my hidden secret revealed.
Dear Frustrated Author,
You know you need to write a book. You’ve seen the successes your colleagues and competitors have had: speaking gigs, more clients, adding people to their list.
Writing a book has been on your “to do” list for a while but for some reason it just isn’t flowing. You sit down to put fingers to keys and… Crickets.
(Or endless hours on Pinterest looking for “inspiration!”)
And meanwhile, “Write book” stays on your to do list and your stress levels grow. You worry that your lack of a book is keeping doors closed to you and you really need those doors to open.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- I have no clue how to get started! I’m pretty sure I’m making this whole “book” thing harder than it has to be but that still doesn’t get me moving!
- Once it’s written, how does publishing work? Do I want to self-publish? Do an eBook? Fly to New York to meet with an agent?
- I’m not that great of a writer… Do I have any options?
- There’s no way to make money with a book. So I’m pretty sure I’ll pay and arm and a leg and never seen an ROI.
- Even if I HAD a book, I don’t have time to promote IT and my business. I don’t need one more thing to try to sell!
It’s okay, you’re in the right place.
A book isn’t a magic business pill that makes everything else in your business suddenly work. BUT a book does open doors to media, clients, speaking, growing your list, and distancing yourself from the competition.
If you’re like 99% of the people I work with, you’re committed to the idea of a book but you’re frustrated with the gap between wanting and needing a book and actually getting it written. Maybe you have an idea but you’re not sure if it’s the RIGHT idea. Or you’ve tried to write your book before but have gotten frustrated with the entire process. After all, it’s a big commitment to write 75, 100, 150 pages BEFORE you know if your book will be successful.
But what if I told you I have a sure-fire way to streamline this process that not only makes writing your book easy but also guarantees that it will be successful?
What if you could FINALLY have the book you’ve been dreaming of so you can add “Published Author” to your expert title?
And what if those business doors were able to be opened to you?
I’m Kim Eldredge and I’ve wanted to be an author since I was a little girl. Imagine how tickled I was when, in high school, I learned I could go to the University and STUDY writing. (I actually have a degree in Creative Writing from the University of Arizona.)
I’ll never forget that moment sitting in a writing class when we asked TA about getting published. She said that you shouldn’t want to be published – only to write. I about fell out of my seat! Why on Earth would I want to spend all my time, effort, creativity and talents on something that wouldn’t be published and READ by people?!
How could I touch lives without being a published author?
Fast forward ten years: I had a moderately successful online business, a huge mailing list, and was writing article after article that my email list LOVED. It was like the light bulb went off:
I was touching people’s lives with my writing!
But something was still missing. While I loved writing my weekly email newsletter, I still didn’t feel like an author. After all, it was just an email. In my head there was a massive difference between email and books!
I realized that my dream of being a published BOOK author was still alive and yearning to get out. But I didn’t know where to start…
The issue was making the transition from producing online content to actually writing books. Where was it the same? What was different?
Then I realized: maybe there WASN’T a difference! Maybe I could use all the articles I was already writing, the ones that my readers just LOVED, and use that as the framework for my book!?
I’m now a best-selling author with THIRTEEN books written using that idea – I didn’t have to start from scratch to create my books. I could use the “stuff” I already had developed as an outline and for raw material. The books practically wrote themselves!
(And yes, I’ve had a book on the over-all Amazon Best Sellers List as well as in sub-genres!)
I work with entrepreneurs, speakers, coaches, and authors to show them how to take the materials they’ve already created and FINALLY get their book written and published. I believe that everybody has a message to share, a story to tell, and a book inside them.
As a Story Pathfinder, I show you the path to write your book and release it to the world with fun and ease. I show you:
- What goes into the book and what doesn’t
- The RIGHT way to re-purpose your content
- How your book can change how you show up in the world
- What to do if faced with writer’s block, overwhelm, and lack of motivation
- How to integrate the book into your business
- What publishing option is the best for you
There’s absolutely no reason for you to struggle to create your book! I show you how to unlock your skills to create a professional book that is WORTHY of being read – and that your readers are excited to pick up and dive into.
Plus, I also know that a book does nothing for you if it doesn’t also help increase your business!
I help you:
- Dive into the “stuff” you’ve already created – your articles, trainings, talks, videos, and podcasts – and use it as the framework for your book. It’s more than just re-purposing content; it’s starting here and building to make something great.
- Write your book with purpose, intention and ease! There is zero reason why you need to be afraid of the writing process – even if you hate to write. I show you how to make the “heavy lifting” easy.
- Navigate the murky waters of publishing and pre-publishing (editing, covers, categories and more). The process AFTER writing doesn’t have to be scary or overwhelming.
- Know that your book will be the best it possibly can! YOU can write a book that is professional, polished, is easy-to-read, AND works for you. I show you how.
You book has to work for you: to attract new clients, increase your reach, and expand your credibility. But it can’t do that if you don’t get it written!
The ‘Client Magnet’ Book Builder Bootcamp
5 Easy Steps To Write A Book
To Promote Your Business & Attract More Clients NOW!
This training cuts through your overwhelm and mental clutter to let you create a business book people can’t wait to read. You’ll stop struggling with lack of clarity, writer’s block, second guessing yourself, and be able to purposefully put fingers to keys and get your book written. (And published!)
Module 1: Easy Content Creation
It’s more than just publishing a transcript or gathering up some blog articles. Learn how to use the “stuff” you already have to create your book AND to do it in a way that’s easy for you and creates a fresh, exciting book for your reader.
In this module, you’ll learn exactly how to:
- Decide what of your existing materials to use so your book is on topic and exciting
- How to gather up and organize your materials so you don’t lose your mind!
- Creating an outline that works for you
Module 2: Teasing Out a Terrific Title
80% of your book MUST be great content – but what about the “other” stuff? You have to have it all in order to have a book!
In this module, you’ll learn:
- All the pieces a book needs – there’s more than you think
- How to have an expert write the foreword for your book
- Titles, back-jacket copy and book blurbs: what they are and how to make them sing!
Module 3: Immunize Yourself Against Writer’s Block
It happens to the best of us: the ideas dry up and the words just won’t flow. But it doesn’t (and shouldn’t!) be that way.
In this module, you’ll learn:
- Why I don’t believe in writer’s block (and why you shouldn’t either!)
- How to stay motivated in the face of your busy life
- What to do when you’re overwhelmed – there’s a moment to get help
Module 4: Beyond Writing – Your Publishing Options
A book does you no good if nobody reads it! And in order for it to be read it needs to be PUBLISHED!
In this module, you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of the three types of publishing
- Why YOUR book should have a professional editor (and how to pick it)
- How to maximize sales (and profits)
Module 5: Making Your Book WORK For You!
You’re writing THIS book to increase your reach, credibility, expert status and to bring in new clients. It NEEDS to fit into you overall plan!
In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to align your book with your business purpose
- “Best Seller” — do you want it or not
- What to do with your book once it’s published
You may be thinking, “This sounds wicked-cool, Kim! But how are we going to cover it all?”
This is a home study course with 5 hour-long calls. You’ll get the Mp3 recordings of each of the calls so you can listen to them anywhere!
Imagine what it would feel like to FINALLY have your book written! What would it feel like to update the “About” page on your website to say “Published Author”? And the next time you speak from stage or on a telesummit to be introduced as “The author of the life-changing book”?
It would feel fantastic, right? (Trust me – it does!)
Maybe right now you’re thinking, “Wow, Kim! This sounds like just what I need! What’s the investment?”
Let me ask you this:
How much stress have you already suffered KNOWING you should have a book but not knowing where or how to start?
How much time have you already invested trying to write it all on your own but still not having your book finished and published?
It’s too much! You’ve already spent too much negative energy worrying, stressing and being frustrated and
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!
After listening to my “The ‘Client Magnet’ Book Builder Bootcamp” home study course, you’ll never have to struggle to write your book again AND you’ll know that your book is exactly what your business and your readers need.
Imagine how great it will feel to write your book with clarity and ease!
The investment for the “The ‘Client Magnet’ Book Builder Bootcamp” home study course is just $797.
And to make the investment even sweeter, I’m offering the following bonuses ($350 value)
- A MP3 recording of an interview with Wendy Witt, Marketing Mentor, about why you should publish a book.
- A copy of my brand-new training course: “The Book Idea Workbook: 10 Can’t-Fail Steps to a Book Your Prospects Can’t Wait to Read (And You’re Excited to Write!)
- Book signing event checklist – so you’re prepared for your next book signing
Plus, you’re protected by my complete money-back guarantee! If you’re not satisfied within 30 days of purchase, you can contact me for a full refund.
Yes, Kim! I’m ready to FINALLY get my book written!
Enroll me in your “The ‘Client Magnet’ Book Builder Bootcamp” home study course
I understand that for the investment of $797, I’ll receive:
– 5 live, 90-minute training call recordings
Plus, these amazing bonuses:
– MP3 of the Wendy Witt interview
– “The Book Idea Workbook: 10 Can’t-Fail Steps to a Book Your Prospects Can’t Wait to Read (And You’re Excited to Write!)”
– Book signing event checklist
I also understand that my investment is no-risk because I’m covered by your Money-Back Guarantee.
It’s time to become the Author you’ve always wanted to me!
Enroll in “The ‘Client Magnet’ Book Builder Bootcamp” home study course now.
PS: If you can’t get unstuck from the book you want to write, no matter how hard you try, THIS is for you. Enroll today!