Penguin Random House Merger
Announced today, two major traditional publishers will be merging: Penguin and Random House. The merger will create a new world superpower in the publishing industry.
Read some articles:
- Penguin and Random House Merge, Saying Change Will Come Slowly
- Penguin And Random House In Publishing Merger
- Publishing giants Penguin, Random House formally merge, Gaurav Shrinagesh appointed India CEO
- Dame Gail Rebuck to chair Penguin Random House UK
- Welcome to the world’s largest book publisher: Penguin-Random House merger complete
So what does this mean to you, as an indie author?
In the beginning, not much. The merge has been on the tables since October 2012. And for the first months of the new imprint, the new company will be focusing on the internal shakeups that come from any huge business change.
But after that?