Is “Write My Book” on your list of goals for 2016?
Or should I ask you, is it on your list AGAIN this year?
Trust me, I understand what it’s like to have a goal (or a to do item) that just keeps appearing – day after day, week after week, even year after year. After a while, you start to wonder what’s wrong with you!
Where are you going wrong that a smart, driven, successful person just can’t GET IT DONE?
Not knowing where to start will keep you stuck! Make a plan to reach your #goals. Click To Tweet
Finally writing your book isn’t like other goals of losing weight, saving more money, or taking a vacation. Those type of goals have clear steps…
- Lose weight: Move more, eat less. Maybe join a gym.
- Save more money: fewer lattes and put the cash in a savings account (could also help with #1)
- Take a vacation: pick a date, find a location, book a flight. Ah, relax!
All these goals have steps that leap out and say, HERE! This is your path to success.
But writing a book…
That can feel like endlessly staring at the blinking cursor, not knowing where to start. And when you’re not sure where to start – and the steps to take – it makes achieving that goal seem impossible. And what seems so hard, creates the hardship.
So “write a book” ends up moving from one month to the next – from 2015 to 2016 to 2017 and beyond.
But when you do have a clear path to follow, writing a book becomes so much easier. You’re able to FINALLY write your book. Whew!Discover a proven system to #write your #book in 2016. Click To Tweet
And THAT is why I’m starting off 2016 with a free training call to give you the first step you need to take to successfully write your book. Just register at http://finallywriteyourbook.com/
It’s free! And it will get you started on your book writing dream – the right way.
- My Secret to Writing Your Book Like a Boss - September 26, 2023
- Daily Actions for Bootstrapping Your Book - September 19, 2023
- 3 Honest Truths About Connecting with Your Divine Calling - September 12, 2023