Amazon.com announced today via their KDP Forum that authors may now publish their books in Brazil.
We are excited to announce Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is now available in Brazil! Your KDP published books, where you have indicated publication rights, are available in the new Brazil Kindle Store. To review your preferences for your titles sold in Brazil, simply visit your KDP Bookshelf.
Take advantage of these great benefits:
• Publish in Brazil in Portuguese – You can now quickly and easily publish your Portuguese-language books in Brazil at kdp.amazon.com.br.
• Reach More Readers Worldwide – Make your books available in your native country of Brazil and in more than 175 countries worldwide.
• Earn up to 70% Royalties – Adjust your list pricing in Brazilian Real and be eligible to earn up to 70% royalty for book sales in Brazil. You’ll only be eligible if your titles are enrolled in KDP Select which helps readers discover your books through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de and Amazon.fr.
• Get paid in Brazilian Real – Receive payment in your local currency for book sales in Brazil. Simply update your KDP Account Page and save your payment preferences.
Visit KDP Brazil today.
The Kindle Direct Publishing Team
- Mid-Year Reset for Your Writing - June 21, 2022
- Stories Transform Your Reader’s Heart – Examples of Writing Impactful Stories - June 14, 2022
- Learning vs Doing: How to Get the Most Out of the Courses You Buy - May 31, 2022