Should You Have a $0.99 Kindle eBook?
Do you need a $0.Let’s talk about the value of a dollar – and how to price a Kindle eBook.
By the way, in the video I’m going head-on to the $0.99 Kindle eBooks – and this is something you don’t want to miss. The video is
Because, my fellow author, it’s time to craft your message to change the world – and deliver it through a vehicle that has the potential to move beyond you, to have a life of its own, to create a movement out of your message.
It’s time for your message to be heard.
It’s time for your book.
It’s time for your best-selling book.
During this one-of-a-kind, interactive 3-day live event you will learn:
- Exactly what it takes to have a best-selling book and how it will open doors to media, speaking, and more clients.
- The steps to uncover your powerful message so you can move your readers – and change their lives.
- How to cash in on the momentum and excitement created by your bestseller launch so you can fill your events or programs with ease.
- How to use your book to be seen as a marketplace expert – and leverage that into opportunities you never thought were possible.
- Why it’s never too early to think about your marketing – even before the book is written – and how to leverage that plan into your writing.
- The differences between a best-selling book launch and any other type of online launch.
Here’s the transcript of the video so you can be sure to understand what I’m conveying to you.
Today I want to talk to you about this dollar because this is a very important dollar. My mom gave my son this dollar and he has been dragging it around for several days now. It’s even been through the washing machine. My son’s almost two. To a two-year-old, money is exciting and important. He doesn’t really understand what it means. He doesn’t understand the value of a dollar.
But you do… Right?
So how does this relate to your book?
You’ve worked hard on your book, you’ve written a lot, and you are somewhere in the place between publishing and launching. That’s an exciting place to be.
How much is your book worth?
What’s the value of your book?
Is it a buck?
Because when you sell your book as a 99 cent Kindle eBook, you’re not just telling your reader, “Hey reader, my book’s worth is a buck.”
What you’re really telling them is, “Hey, reader, your pain, your struggle, your heartache… I’ll trade you this dollar for it all.”
And in that moment, with your $0.99 Kindle eBook, you cheapen everything that your reader has gone through.
And if they buy your book, are they going to read it? Are they going to hold it to their heart as something precious and important and of value that could change their lives?
You and I both know the answer to that one. You just asked her to trade a dollar for it. So the answer is that you the author don’t seem to care about them.
But you and I both know that you care. You’ve lost sleep over this. You dream about them. That reader is so precious and important to you.
I DO think you should have a bestselling book. I think we should have because bestselling books because they open doors so that we can share our message with more people. I’m not saying don’t have a bestseller.
I’m saying don’t do a $0.99 Kindle eBook!
When you’re ready to have a bestselling book that tells your precious reader that they matter, that the investment that they’re making in their pain, in that book matters, then connect with me. This is what I do. I help authors just like you crack the code to authentic bestsellers, the ones that do everything that you want in your business: the credibility, the new clients, the expertise, the title of being a bestselling author AND a book that tells your precious, precious reader that you love them, you value them, you understand them, and you are willing and excited to help them.
- When the “Template” Doesn’t Work to Write Your Book - May 29, 2023
- The Procrastinator’s Guide to Writing Your Book - May 23, 2023
- Running Out of Time to Write? You’ll Have More Time After THIS - April 25, 2023